Our return & exchange policies are designed to give customers peace-of-mind and complete satisfaction on any purchase from Eevelle. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our Returns Department and we will address your concerns and work to correct them.
Eevelle guarantees that the product you order will arrive in new condition and be free of defects. If your item does not meet these criteria, you must contact us within 30 days of receipt of the product to initiate a return or exchange. After 30 days, we are unable to process returns or exchanges. Should you have an issue related to the way the cover fits it must be addressed within the initial 30-day period and cannot be remedied through a warranty claim.
Items that cannot be returned due to the made-to-order, custom nature of the product will be indicated as such within the "Warranty & Returns" section of the product page.
Changing or Modifying an Order
If we receive the change request prior to the product shipping, we will accommodate requests at no charge. Please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives if you have an order change request.
Canceling an Order
If you need to cancel your order, understand our shipping time from entry is 24 hours. Contact our Customer Service Representative and we will do our best to cancel your order before it has shipped. Based on expenses incurred to begin production, made-to-order items cancelled after production has started will incur a 10% restock fee based on expenses incurred.
After Product Has ShippedIf your order has shipped there are fees assessed to us from our vendors, partners, and shippers when an order is cancelled after it has shipped. Unfortunately, we must pass these charges on to customers.
How to Return an Item
Contact our Returns Department within 30 days of receiving your product.
You will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The purchaser is responsible for return shipping cost. A 10% restock fee is added to all returns.
Item must be received by Eevelle within 15 days of receiving an RMA number. If this is beyond the 15 day return period, the return request may be denied.
Refund, minus any applicable shipping or restocking fees, will be issued to your payment method when item has been received and inspected at our warehouse. Refund will appear on your statement within 10 business days of arriving at our warehouse.
How to Exchange an Item
Follow the steps above for returning the product you wish to exchange.
The replacement item will be shipped when original purchase is returned.
You will receive an email with instructions on the return and exchange.
All purchases are subject to one exchange per item purchased.
Exchanged product will be shipped after we receive, inspect and approve your returned product. If you need your new item immediately, you may consider placing a new order. Please notify your Customer Service agent via phone at 1-800-616-0599.
We want you to have a quality product that suits your needs. Within 30 days of receipt of your order, you may return your purchase for a refund or exchange, provided it meets the criteria outlined below.
- The product must be in new condition, in the original packaging, and contain all original components
- Covers that are soiled, wet, mildewed, torn or in used and non-salable condition cannot be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- The cover must be clean and free of debris, including grease stains or pet hair. (Please make sure your vehicle is clean before you try on your cover)
- Custom products may not be returned or exchanged, other than those for workmanship or material Defect.
- Product purchased from unauthorized 3rd Party sellers are not covered by Eevelle Manufacturer Warranty.
- CloseOut, Regent Patio Line and products purchased As Is are not eligible for return.
- If you wish to return your new item for a refund or exchange, please fill out our Returns Form.
Purchases that qualify for refunds will be credited to your original form of payment. All approved refunds are processed and credits issued within 5 business days. Note: it may take an additional week for the credit to show on your statement. Please, be aware that return shipping cost for a refund request will be the purchaser's responsibility. All product returns for a refund beyond 30 days will incur a 20% restocking fee.
Items that are purchased on a promotion that offers a free or reduced product with purchase:
1. Where free or reduced product is returned with the purchased product in its original package and the original quantity, a full refund or credit for exchange, for the original purchase price will be made on approved returns.
2. Where the free or reduced price product is not in salable condition, has been used or has not been returned with the product purchased for the offer (as noted in the customer invoice), a partial refund or credit for exchange will be made for the original purchase price on approved returns. The retail value of the free product not returned, less any amount paid for the product in the case of a reduced price offer, will be deducted for the original purchase amount to determine the final amount of the refund or credit for exchange.
We offer an extended return period during the holidays to accommodate gift giving. Products purchased between November 15 - December 31 are eligible for returns until January 31. Normal condition restrictions apply.
National Covers will not accept any packages which are freight collect or COD. All returned items require an RGA number and will be subject to inspection prior to final approval for a refund or exchange.
Within Lower 48 States:
The cost of return freight will be the purchaser's responsibility for any products sent to National Covers for refund or exchange.
Outside Lower 48 States:
The cost of return freight and applicable customs and duty charges will be the purchaser's responsibility for any products sent to National Covers for refund or exchange.
NOTE: All expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.