- All products are guaranteed to be free of defects at the time of manufacturing
- Warranty period lengths vary by product. This is a limited warranty and is pro-rated based on product and material.
- The warranty coverage commences on the original date of purchase
- Products are eligible for either one repair or replacement per purchased item (no sizing changes)
- The warranty is not transferable and is voided if the cover is modified in any way by the purchaser (examples: cut holes, sewing, patches, etc.)
- Warranties only apply to purchases made and shipped within the continental USA and Canada
- The product must be properly installed, secured, maintained, and utilized for the purpose it was intended
- During installation and removal, care must be taken not to snag the cover on sharp objects. Pad all sharp corners or sharp objects on your vehicle before covering, and use care when tightening straps. Damage to the cover after installation is not the responsibility of Eevelle.
Product approved for warranty claims will receive a credit toward replacement of the same item per the proration schedule below based on product approved for warranty claim. Original purchase price will be used to calculate the pro ration credit. The credit will be applied against the current retail price of the product being replaced.
|10 Year Warranty||8 Year Warranty>||7 Year Warranty||5 Year Warranty||3 Year Warranty||2 Year Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Year 1||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||100%||0-6 months|
|Year 2||100%||100%||100%||80%||75%||50%||6-12 months|
Example: Cover with a 5-Year warranty is purchased for $100. Warranty claim is approved 2 years after the date of purchase. Prorated warranty would cover 80% of the cost for the replacement of the original purchase, or $80. The customer would pay $20 to satisfy the proration amount due.
Warranty does not cover:
- Damage from high winds, extreme weather, or acts of nature
- Tears from sharp objects or corners of vehicle, including friction or tension tears - please ensure to properly pad all sharp edges
- Leaking, tears, or other damage resulting from water pooling on cover
- Damage from customer modifications or abuse
- Normal wear, weather soiling, or stains from environmental pollution
- Damage caused by animals, rodents, or insects
- Damage resulting from failure to use a cover support system or properly support cover
- Material color fading is not covered under warranty
- Product purchased from unauthorized 3rd party sellers are not covered by Eevelle Manufacturer Warranty
- Product purchased from "closeout" or items sold "as is"
- Replacement patio cushions and umbrellas are only warrantied for 30 Days from invoice date
New marine vinyl can emit gases that may cause color transfer between fabrics and vinyl. This can result in a permanent color change to vinyl materials. It is not advisable to use a cover on a boat with a new interior until the vinyl has cured for at least 4 weeks. The same issue can arise from any fabric contact with vinyl, including collapsed Bimini tops and fabric seat cushions. Degradation or color transfer from boat cover fabric or Bimini top fabric to new marine vinyl is not covered by National Covers warranty.
This warranty is expressly limited to the repair/replacement of the product at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. In no event shall the seller or manufacturer be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, or special consequential damages to property or life whatsoever arising out of, or connected with, the use or misuse of our products. Warranty policy is subject to change at the discretion of National Covers.
To Initiate a Claim
If you are experiencing an issue with one of our products and believe it may qualify for a warranty claim, please contact us at:
Click here to fill out manufacturers claim form. Or email us at email@example.com
In order to initiate a claim, you will need the following information:
- Proof of purchase
- "Bill To" name on invoice/receipt
- Date of purchase
- Product part number and description
- Detailed photographs of the warranty damage
- Photograph of product tag
Please do not send packages to National Covers without prior authorization. National Covers cannot accept any packages freight collect or COD. All packages must be paid for prior to shipping. Returns must be inspected before final decisions are made on possible claims. Note that for verified warranty claims the manufacturer will replace or repair the item at their sole discretion.
For approved warranty claims, National Covers will pay inbound freight charges for packages being returned by the customer. The customer will be responsible to pay outbound freight charges for approved warranty replacement products or repaired products.